Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Kids Sailor Shirt Armor Lux For Sale (Unisex)

Sailor Top Armor Lux (French brand) for Sale

Sailor Top Armor Lux 2T

Beautiful sailor striped cotton jersey shirt from Armor Lux

Also called "La Mariniere" in French, its origin comes from Brittany, France. From Coco Chanel to Brigitte Bardot, the sailor shirt has rocked the fashion world for decades. Everyone in France has at leat one in his or her closet, including little kids (I personally have five).  I am selling this one because it is too small for my kids but I can tell you that I bought them new ones.  This is everyone's essential must-have!  This model is unisex.

A little bit about Armor Lux:  The brand was set up in 1938 in Brittany and is known for its traditional nautical styled ‘Breton clothing’ made famous by its blue and white stripes.


Price: $25.00 (+ shipping).  Size: 2 years.  Condition:  Gently Worn.
Original: $65.00

Please send me a message at nathalie@chocolatineboutique.com and I will reserve the item for you and send you a PayPal invoice.  Thanks!

Please read Chocolatine Walk-In Closet's policies BEFORE you make your purchase by clicking here


No comments:

Post a Comment